[Vtigercrm-developers] Mass edit on Vtiger 7.3 custom module error

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 17:59:26 GMT 2020

Patrick,

If you do a similar edit on vtiger's native modules, does the same happen?
(i.e relation fields get deleted)

I have 3 hypothesis:

1. You have an old JS cached file (try deleting your borwser's cache).
2. Your custom modules have a custom List.js file that override behavior of
layout/v7/modules/Vtiger/resources/List.js
3. There is a bug in the mass edit functionality in vt7.3.

This is the relevant commit for mass edit in 7.3:
https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commit/47694b79fb01d68717f21288b59b9c740db31533

Saludos

Rubén