[Vtigercrm-developers] Let's make 7.4 fruitful

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Sat Sep 19 15:35:35 GMT 2020

Thank you! S T Prasad on your gratitude towards Vtiger and valuable
in-sight on the product, Will make sure that our priority list includes
your observations.

>>It's been only very recently that Uma has been delegated the role of
channel management with the OS brood
Yes! I have a lot to learn and really contribute more to the product. I am
happy and open to accept the suggestions to possess more skills to make a
difference.

>>Whole platform enhancements don't always make our customers' that much
happier, they improve our daily lives (as developers and maintainers)
Alan! I do agree with you that platform improvement will not make the
customers happy! But I am sure as you said that makes a difference for
developers and maintainers.

Ruben! Yes, I do see a value in process transparency, we will make an
effort to accomplish this.

Sorry Blazej! In my thanks note I mentioned only the people who were
involved in this thread.

Thanks! For the daring input Blazej, I agree with you on all the pain
points with the platform and improvisations that need to be considered
which are stacked over years now.

We will make sure to mainly focus on library upgrades to overcome most of
the vulnerabilities in this 7.4 release.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 9:37 PM Tony Sandman <tonysandman999 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> A load of bs and a load of reality. Like the average marriage deal.
> Me going with VT but tired of theatre too. Begging for some basic but
> important
> fixes for years is ridiculous. Hoping for a few brave devs to make it
> better. I guess I die hoping.
>
> T.
>

> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 9:59 PM S T Prasad <stprasad at stprasad.com> wrote:
>
>> On Fri, Sep 18, 2020 at 7:46 PM Błażej Pabiszczak <
>> b.pabiszczak at yetiforce.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello everyone, I’m sure you’ve missed me!
>>>
>> You bet I did,  Błażej !
>> And I hope that your words make a difference.
>> +1
>> 👍
>>
>> With best regards,
>>
>> S.T.Prasad (Skype: stprasad at stprasad.com)