[Vtigercrm-developers] Best Magento integration for Vtiger?

Stéphane Faure stephanefaure at myddleware.com
Fri Sep 18 11:20:53 GMT 2020

Thanks Simone,

Yes Myddleware connects Vtiger and Magento. However as we haven’t modified Magneto connector in Myddleware since a long time, it would probably be good to refresh it.

As you can see in the link Simone has shared, Myddleware can only read customers, customers address and orders from Magento. And it can only create customers into Magento. For information, it is possible to add some module.

Which data (customer, orders, product…) do you want to transfer between Magento and Vtiger ? And in which direction : from Vtiger to Magento or from Magento to Vtiger or both ?

About the size of the store, some projects  have transferred more than 10 million of data with Myddleware. So it is probably OK.

If you need free support on Myddleware or Magento, you can use our forum here https://github.com/Myddleware/myddleware/issues
If an issue concerns Vtiger, you can still post it here.

I remain at your disposal.

Best regards,
Stephane Faure
CEO - Project manager