[Vtigercrm-developers] Let's make 7.4 fruitful

Ing. Matus Sopko sopko at its4you.sk
Thu Sep 17 10:26:15 GMT 2020

Yes I agree with you Alan, but then we need change the subject of Email
to "Let's make 7.9 fruitful" ;-)

S pozdravom / Best regards / Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Ing. Matus SOPKO

IT-Solutions4You s.r.o.
Kancelária: Slovenská 69
Sídlo: Frantiskanske nam.5
080 01 Prešov
SLOVAKIA
Tel./ Fax +421/ 51/ 7732370
email: sopko at its4you.sk
http://www.its4you.sk
skype: matussopko

Dňa 17. 9. 2020 o 11:53 Alan Lord napísal(a):