[Vtigercrm-developers] Let's make 7.4 fruitful

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Thu Sep 17 08:17:55 GMT 2020

There are functions that allow you to serialize and deserialize workflows -
I have a standalone PHP script that uses those functions to save specified
workflows to file, which can then be copied across to another system and
then re-imported. There are limitations in the serialize/deserialize
functions but it can be useful :)
I'll see if I can share the script somehow..

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? http://www.clystnet.com

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX