[Vtigercrm-developers] Delete user created tags

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Thu Sep 3 12:19:08 GMT 2020

Hi Uma,

A client of us needs to control and have centralised way to manage tags and filters. In this specific case users create shared tag to manage quotes, sales order and invoices for specific week etc. Admin needs to check and delete the useless or not any more relevant. In this case the tags they want to delete have no record associated but the cases you mentioned are pretty important as well.

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer