[Vtigercrm-developers] can't reply directly from the forum mailinglist webpage

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Oct 30 13:23:55 GMT 2020

Hi Ruben,

There is no straight away option to reply from archive, Where as i found
this help Doc
<https://duan.ca/2017/02/07/replying-to-old-mailing-list-threads/> which
helps to reply retroactively to a mailing thread.

Please give a try, I am not sure whether this is going to help 100%.

On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 10:43 PM Rubén A. Estrada Orozco <rulotec1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Uma!
>
> So, how would I reply in a thread for which I've already deleted the
> email? The other day I wanted to reply to a thread, so I copy pasted the
> title thinking the mailing list would recognize it as part of an existing
> thread, but instead it created a new one. any idea?
>
> Saludos
>
> Rubén
>

> On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 12:36 AM Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Ruben,
>>
>> You might have forgotten your password, Use this link to reset the
>> password. Replace with your subscribed mail-id
>>
>> Anyhow a reply from this archive list is not allowed.
>>
>> http://lists.vtigercrm.com/cgi-bin/mailman/options/vtigercrm-developers/
>> <http://lists.vtigercrm.com/cgi-bin/mailman/options/vtigercrm-developers/jitu@secondcrm.com>
>> <Subscribed_email_id>
>>

>> On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 1:12 AM Rubén A. Estrada Orozco <
>> rulotec1 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Can't even login:
>>>
>>> [image: image.png]
>>> http://www.vtiger.com/