[Vtigercrm-developers] Descriptions fields are shorter in Vtiger 7.3

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Oct 28 05:09:37 GMT 2020

Hi Matus,

I think you mean the width of the description field is smaller from UI,
This is due to UI refinement to support Mobile layout - (Ref
<https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/commit/113a2a623cd9d2f7443afe33efe3640c90898f3c#diff-18>
)

Where max-width has been imposed on 'inputelement' class, Editing which
should work fine.

On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 12:30 AM Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:

> This field should definitely NOT be stored in crmentity!
>
> Al
>

> On 27/10/2020 16:40, Ing. Matus Sopko wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > we have notices that in Vtiger 7.3 version all Descriptions fields are
> > shorter as in Vtiger 7.1.
> > Is there any reason for this change or it's layout change which can be
> > changes back again ?

With
Best Regards
Uma.S