[Vtigercrm-developers] Hotfix 2 Bug

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Fri Oct 16 09:20:35 GMT 2020

Thanks Uma,

I agree that taking a look at how the vglobal function works is a good
idea.

To me it makes sense that variables like this ARE set in the
config.inc.php, and function like vglobal is used to retrieve these
variables (and if they are not set, then use a default value). Is this what
your intention is, or are you aiming to remove these variables from
config.inc.php completely?
In that case have to ask the question how are they supposed to be changed?
(I thought the intention of the original bug was to have environment
variables like this in a single unified location e.g. config.inc.php)

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? https://www.clystnet.com
<http://www.clystnet.com/>

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX