[Vtigercrm-developers] Hotfix 2 Bug

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Thu Oct 15 08:13:28 GMT 2020

Hi Martin,

I would like to recall from the other thread, Where we shouldn't alert the
config file settings. Hence max_scheduled_workflows has been moved to
globals.

Now getScheduledWorkflowsCount() will consider the value from globals but
not config file, You can use the vglobals to reset the constant.

With
Best Regards
Uma.S
Vtiger Team