[Vtigercrm-developers] shared record

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 16:05:37 GMT 2020

Hi Uma,
thanks for answer.
Please give a look at yetiforce:
[image: image.png]
Maybe someone don't like Blazej posts, but I think all we can agree he and
his team is a good developing team, so I'm sure you can take as example
what they did.
Of course contact module marked as private is a good example.
Suppose assigned to is to user A, and user B and user C, according with
roles and sharing rules, can't access to record. But user A decide to share
record with them. With this field could be possible!!! The only issue I see
is related to performance to calculate rules, but yeti did... so I think
also vtiger can do ;)