[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger CRM 7.3.0 (Hotfix2) Released

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 14:42:58 GMT 2020

On 13/10/2020 15:35, Martin Allen wrote:
> Is there a reason why this still isn't version 7.3.1 ?
> It's impossible to tell if a CRM has the hotfix installed without
> delving into the code otherwise! If the version number is incremented
> (as per semantic version numbering guidelines) then we could tell from
> the UI which EXACT version it is.

+1

Al

PS: Maybe it should actually be 7.3.2 now as there have been two
independent hotfixes.

Or even call it 7.3.0.2, but I completely agree with the sentiment. Each
release should have a tag in in the repo and it should NEVER change in
Sourceforge or where ever the download lives. There are now three
_different_ versions of the 7.3.0 tarball in the wild.