[Vtigercrm-developers] special function to import records in custom module

omri yona omri.yona at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 15:59:23 GMT 2020

Hello all,
I will be happy if you can point me in the direction for my goal.
I created a custom module and I need to add a special function to import
records to this module.  What I try to do is to allow the user to use the
basic Import flow but after the user sets the field  and runs the import, I
want to add more data to to record (base on fields import). There is a
function I can overwrite in my module or I have to  change the core (what
i don't want to do) .

Thank you,
Omri