[Vtigercrm-developers] custom list Permitted

omri yona omri.yona at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 15:39:13 GMT 2020

Hello all,

I am sorry I opened the same topic but I couldn't reply to the old one.
As I said in the old topic (
http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/Vtigercrm-developers-custom-list-premmisom-tc23407.html#a23433
)
When a list is share with other person and the share person click on the
list the header breadcrumb  jump to ALL and not to the click list.
This is appen only when the user is on the same roll (or same level) and
the share is to specific users/Group and not ALL USER.
I found that the bug is because the function  getViewId
(modules/CustomView/CustomView.php) return and save in the SESSION view id
0 if the isPermittedCustomView api return NO (that return no if the user is
not the owner as uma said).

I tried This on clear vtiger 7.2 and it has the same Bug.

I will be happy if you can check this issue.

Thank you ,
Omri