[Vtigercrm-developers] vt730: Any ideas for configuring mail manger with Office 635?

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Mon Oct 5 13:40:26 GMT 2020

If it helps apparently it was a setting in the associated Azure account
which affected all accounts in the subscription.

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? http://www.clystnet.com

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX