[Vtigercrm-developers] Issue for discussion re: vtws_retrieve and currencies...

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Mon Oct 5 12:45:01 GMT 2020

Would be nice to be able to select the Currency for a particular
Quote/Invoice/Sales Order/Purchase Order....

Also being able to specify the Cost Price in a different Currency to the
Sales Price would be nice..

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? http://www.clystnet.com

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX