[Vtigercrm-developers] Drop-down menu doesn't toggle back

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 20:23:51 GMT 2020

On 23/11/2020 15:52, Sukhdev Mohan wrote:
> Sooo I solved it by commenting e.stopPropagation() … Is this a legacy
> code problem?

This looks like a bug to me. I can reproduce it on demo.vtiger.com. I
added a new event, went to the Calendar List View, clicked the three
vertical dots on that row and chose the Delete option. The List View
reloaded but the menu is still visible.

Sukhdev, I would suggest you report it on code.vtiger.com.

Alan