[Vtigercrm-developers] Vtiger 7.3 - Transfer ownership not working

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Wed Nov 18 08:03:43 GMT 2020

+1 to that Alan. Relationships should ALL work in the same way. As the
table name implies it should store the n:n relationship between entity
modules (and that means ALL entity modules!)

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? https://www.clystnet.com
<http://www.clystnet.com/>

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX