[Vtigercrm-developers] Let's address the elephant in the room

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Mon Nov 16 09:53:07 GMT 2020

Thanks for the reply Martin!

For point 1 I agree that’s a very good point but we need to manage/handle exponential growth in size, for some of our project this highly increased loading time for all of the CRM, happens in a lot of data-oriented projects where we import tons of data from other ERPs (SAP or custom ones) several times a day. Dump of older data, this as backup/audited version would be great IMHO.

Best Regards,
Sukhdev Mohan | Software Developer