[Vtigercrm-developers] Want to save yourself wasting a couple of hours trying to work out why the portal doesn't login. Read this:

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 07:58:17 GMT 2020

I was really surprised that the portal code is still using the HTTP
request classes[1] which is 13 years old... Why?

The installation instructions say php-curl is needed so what is the
point of this? I've written clients using curl that need nothing more
than a handful of lines of code to package the data for transport and
tell curl to either GET or POST.

Al

[1]
https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/customerportal/blob/master/vtlib/thirdparty/network/Request.php