[Vtigercrm-developers] vTiger Community Edition Documentation

Lee Herron oursales at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 04:53:32 GMT 2020

So this topic was broached six weeks ago, and yet still no progress on
it?!  Why would we want to allow so much time to pass without making
progress that takes so little to get started?!
Progress on documentation does not require the core developers time, so
where is the benefit to dragging our feet on making tools like this
available?

Please help me understand why the delay.