[Vtigercrm-developers] run modules workflows after import

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 09:23:21 GMT 2020

The vtiger.batchevent.save isn't triggered after import:

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/955

Probably your best bet is to have your custom module store a "flag" of
some kind in the database and then create a Scheduled (cron) Task to
check it at a suitable interval and then act if necessary.

HTH

Al