[Vtigercrm-developers] Let's make 7.4 fruitful

Martin Allen martin.allen at clystnet.com
Mon Nov 2 14:55:41 GMT 2020

I would definitely recommend that as the composer / PSR namespace
changes are going to require an exceptionally large number of changes to
the code, that the version number for this proposed release would be 8.0 -
the changes are going to break almost every existing plugin/extension

7.4 can still be used for all other bugfixes/ new features with the aim for
8.0 to be the migration of the feature-set of 7.4 into the composer
structure?

Martin Allen

*01392 248692 - Main Office01392 690659 - Direct Line*

*[image: signature2]*

Have you visited our website recently? https://www.clystnet.com
<http://www.clystnet.com/>

The information in this email is confidential If you are not the intended
recipient, you must not read or use that information. This email and any
attachments are believed to be virus free however no responsibility is
accepted by Clystnet for any loss or damage arising in any way from receipt
or use thereof. Clystnet Ltd (company reg number 7164503) is based at
Silverdown Park, Fair Oak Close, Clyst Honiton, EX5 2UX