[Vtigercrm-developers] Unsubscribe page not working

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Nov 2 06:03:59 GMT 2020

Hi Bernard,

I think you are using this link for unsubscription <
http://lists.vtigercrm.com/cgi-bin/mailman/options/vtigercrm-developers/
<http://lists.vtigercrm.com/cgi-bin/mailman/options/vtigercrm-developers/uma.s@vtiger.com>
<subscribed_mail_id>>

Please do try this by replacing the subscribed_emai_id.

On Mon, Nov 2, 2020 at 3:30 AM Bernard Bailey <bernard.bailey at timezone.co.nz>
wrote:

> Hi team,
>
> I cannot unsubscribe an old email address from the developers digest.
>
> I select the email address I want to unsubcribe, which then shows the
> message "The confirmation email has been sent."
>
> I ensured "Cookies" are zallowed for this URL.
>
> Nothing is received.
>
> I then tried the Password reminder and got "A reminder of your password
> has been emailed to you."
>
> Nothing is received.
>
> @Uma, Can you push this along to the right place?
>
> Cheers