[Vtigercrm-developers] Let's make 7.4 fruitful

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Sun Nov 1 15:47:14 GMT 2020

Hi Developers,

Thanks! for all your inputs on making the product better.

After analyzing through all the reviews and suggestions, We came up with
this roadmap for Vtiger 7.4 release.

   - Security fixes from internal team and community contribution
   - Upgrading libraries via composer, Which inturn solves
   vulnerabilities through outdated libraries
   - Making the product compatible with php 8
   - Import functionality enhancement
   - Login enhancement
   - Enhancing webservice api's
   - Additionally important enhancements through community is also accepted

Going on will make sure to accept the merge requests within a week of
submission. We would like to welcome more contributions from the community.

--
With
Best Regards