[Vtigercrm-developers] Users selection in modules

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu May 21 07:32:46 GMT 2020

Not that we've found. Any kind of 2nd field to the Users modules causes
all kinds of problems in vtiger...

I used the suggestion of someone else on this list not so long ago, and
created a new "vtlib" custom module which contains all the basic user
information (use an Event Handler if you need to keep them "in sync"
with the real Users module).

HTH

Al