[Vtigercrm-developers] Maximum number of columns in any view

Jitu jitu at secondcrm.com
Sat May 16 13:13:11 GMT 2020

check this file layouts/v7/modules/CustomView/resources/CustomView.js

/**
* Function which will register the select2 elements for columns selection
*/
registerSelect2ElementForColumnsSelection:function() {
varselectElement= this.getColumnSelectElement();
vtUtils.showSelect2ElementView(selectElement,{maximumSelectionSize:15});
},