[Vtigercrm-developers] chrome malware screen on vtiger

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:36:12 GMT 2020

Yes Alan, you are right. The domain was added to googles blacklist. The
problem seems to be with the company website (wordpress) which is on a
different server. The vtiger instance uses a subdomain on a separate server
but you still get the same warning/error.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Saludos

Rubén