[Vtigercrm-developers] vtiger 7.2 Query api return only 1 items

omriyona omri.yona at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 09:29:39 GMT 2020

Hello,
after the update to vtiger 7.2 the *query api return only one item* even if
the sql return more.
I show the commit  for  issue - 1217
<https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1217>
but is still a problem.

As I found out the bug create because in sql builder at:
file: include/Webservices/VTQL_Parser.php
function: buildSelectStmt

*In the select items their is no crmid*, so the select is only the data with
out the id.
In line 187 when we build the select items I add the crmid
using: $this->query = $this->query.', vtiger_crmentity.crmid ';

After add this line the query work correct.

*Any one show this issue? any one the query work ok and this fix is not
necessary?*
If it's bug It's will be nice to fix it on the vtiger core

thanks,
omri

--
Sent from: http://vtiger-crm.2324883.n4.nabble.com/vtigercrm-developers-f4.html