[Vtigercrm-developers] myddlware integration

Stéphane Faure stephanefaure at myddleware.com
Tue Mar 17 21:42:42 GMT 2020

Thank you very much Matteo. Docker is perfect !

We have also updated our demo version and demo page with Vtiger : http://www.myddleware.com/solution/demo
You can play with it. However, if you want to connect your own Vtiger, connect only test environments with no real data because this demo environment is public.

For information, we refresh Myddleware, Prestashop, SuiteCRM and Vtiger every night at 01 am (CET timezone).

Feel free to ask any questions.
Stephane Faure