[Vtigercrm-developers] myddlware integration

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:39:50 GMT 2020

Hi yes you have drag and drop and is extremely easy create a connection
also for a non developer... I suggest to test it (there is also a demo
available in official site). We tested other ETL but this one seems the
best for our need (simplicity of use, log and error management,
flexibility for new development).