[Vtigercrm-developers] myddlware integration

Simone Travaglini simonetravaglini at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 08:22:32 GMT 2020

Hi guys,
we are proud to announce that we created Vtiger integration plugin for
myddlware open source software.
With myddleware you can easly integrate your Vtiger instance with lots of
softwares, and also databases (mysql, mssql, oracle).
We are usinge the software also in production and we are extremely
satisfied.
So we decided to share code of integration with open source community.
You can find here the project: http://www.myddleware.com/
ps. we have also developed oracle connector at our side and sponsored
mautic connector. If everyone contribute we can make myddleware growing up
and so we can have vitger connected with lots of software.
The main developer of project, Stephane, is very collaborative and if you
need he can develop connector for a very fair price and help you to develop
yours connectors.

Enjoy this new open source feature! ;)

--
Simone Travaglini
328 5499846

Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
necessario!