[Vtigercrm-developers] Question on Import and Workflows (vt7.1.1)?

Sutharsan J ajstharsan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 12 06:30:32 GMT 2020

Hi Uma

It would be better to have an option to enable / disable event triggering
at configuration at least for import.  If enabled batch limit should be
restricted and "scheduled import" should be auto enabled. Of-course this
will reduce import performance with the consent of user :)

Thanks
Sutharsan Jeganathan

On Thu, Mar 12, 2020 at 10:25 AM Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> wrote:

> Hi Nilay,
>
> Bulk save mode is not set on mass-edit operation, So events are triggered.
>
> We will analyze this request on ModTracker.
>

> On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 11:58 AM nilay khatri <nilay.spartan at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> What about mass edit?
>>
>> The problem is that even ModTracker updates are not being logged.  And
>> the users do not have any idea how the values changed for a given record!
>>
>> Moreover system audits are also going to be tough due to this.
>>
>> On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 12:55 PM Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Alan,
>>>
>>> Yes! as Ruben confirmed. If bulk save mode is turned on event triggers
>>> will be stopped in CRMEntity.php.
>>>
>>> Following are the operations on which VTIGER_BULK_SAVE_MODE is turned on.
>>>
>>>    - Import
>>>    - Scheduled Import
>>>    - Inventory records import operation

>>> --
>>> With
>>> Best Regards
>>> Uma.S
>>> Vtiger Team
>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

> With
> Best Regards
> Uma.S
> Vtiger Team

*Development Manager Radus28 Software Solution [image: Radus28 Software
Solution] 123, Level 2, Mc Larens Building Baudhaloka Mw. Colombo 04 Sri
Lanka M : +94773795291 E  : sutharsan at radus28.com <sutharsan at radus28.com> W
: www.radus28.com <http://www.radus28.com>*