[Vtigercrm-developers] Question on Import and Workflows (vt7.1.1)?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Tue Mar 10 07:23:33 GMT 2020

Hi Alan,

Yes! as Ruben confirmed. If bulk save mode is turned on event triggers will
be stopped in CRMEntity.php.

Following are the operations on which VTIGER_BULK_SAVE_MODE is turned on.

   - Import
   - Scheduled Import
   - Inventory records import operation

On Wed, Feb 19, 2020 at 1:50 AM Rubén A. Estrada Orozco <rulotec1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi Alan, I think this is the reason why:
> https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1172#note_7374
>

> Saludos
>
> Rubén
>

> On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 7:16 AM Alexander Allen Z <patrick at coazgt.com>
> wrote:
>
>> I have an instance that trigger workflows
>> when import data. Made for vtiger 6. If you want I can share you.
>>
>> Enviado desde mi iPhone
>>
>> El 18/02/2020, a la(s) 03:18, Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> escribió:
>>
>> > I really should know this by now ;-)
>> >
>> > What happens with workflows that are triggered by record creation when
>> you import data?
>> >
>> > I had a customer asking me about this... He said he has an email which
>> is sent when Leads are created but when he imported a bunch (about 50) the
>> emails were not sent.
>> >
>> > The workflow scheduler is Active and working as expected, but Scheduled
>> Reports is not Active - I wonder if this has anything to do with it?
>> >
>> > Thanks
>> >
>> > Al

>> > http://www.vtiger.com/

With