[Vtigercrm-developers] access custom module js strings from anywhere

Rubén A. Estrada Orozco rulotec1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:31:05 GMT 2020

Hi everyone,

I have a custom module and I need to translate it into two languages. My
module has an always visible widget (like quickcreate) that uses the
app.vtranslate JS function. It works ok whenever I'm located in the
listview or a detailview  of my module. Whenever I'm on a different module,
translations break.

How can I make my JS translation strings be available system-wide without
overwriting the main vtiger.php translation file?

Saludos

Rubén