[Vtigercrm-developers] Uploading att to comment

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 08:03:24 GMT 2020

One more thing while we are on the profile images, why is that we have
images in header of detail view for modules other than Contacts? There is
no image upload field in any module except the Contacts, and having the
*Avatar* in detail view for such a module makes no sense, it just takes up
to much space!