[Vtigercrm-developers] Uploading att to comment

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Wed Jun 17 04:54:10 GMT 2020

Hi Ruben,

I have checked for the user image in My preference and contacts profile
image and product image upload at these places it looks fine.

Now, I noticed that the user image in the comments section is not rendering
properly. Are you pointing to the same issue? If not please do specify the
case . So that i can re-check and address.

On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 9:24 PM Rubén A. Estrada Orozco <rulotec1 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, I don't know if it's related but I had problems with files uploaded in
> vtiger 7.2. For example users' photos don't display correctly and I also
> noticed those modified file names. Maybe some bugs were introduced with
> this new feature.
> Saludos
>
> Rubén
>

> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 10:16 AM Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Team,
>>
>> As file name disclosure will lead to an xss vulnerability through
>> end-point, We have made these changes not to disclose filename.
>>
>> On Tue, Jun 16, 2020 at 1:04 PM Alan Lord <alanslists at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> There were several patches committed to master a while ago for this:
>>>

>>> https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/merge_requests?%20utf8=%C3%A2%C2%9C%C2%93&issue_search=obscu&state=all&scope=all&assignee_id=&author_id=&milestone_id=&label_id=
>>>
>>> All attachments now are stored as an md5 hash.
>>>
>>> HTH
>>>
>>> Al

>>> similar.

>>> http://www.vtiger.com/