[Vtigercrm-developers] Select all & filters

Sukhdev Mohan s.mohan at myti.it
Tue Jun 16 22:28:51 GMT 2020

Hi all,
For a client I need to select some entities in Account and let them create
a mass task on them.
This has to work with: select all and if filters are set.

I know that when you select all, the CRM creates this object
{"selected_ids": "all", "viewname":,
"excluded_ids":,"search_params":[[["XXX","c","yyyy"]]]}

And if you select entities instead of all you have the array of ids.

Is there a way to get the ids of a particular view, with or without the
search_params?
For the latter, how do you handle it an array nested at level 3?

Question number 2: do you know if it's the query sent in get (appended to
uri) to command or it's the array set in the session?