[Vtigercrm-developers] Alternative email options for vTiger 7.nn?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 07:37:39 GMT 2020

Hi Bernard,

I did work on the Thunderbird plugin many years ago but unfortunately it
became increasingly difficult to maintain due to changes in Thunderbird
and their release cycles etc...

The last group to do any work on it was Joe's team at CoreBos[1]. But
this has now stopped working in the most recent TB releases as well.

I honestly think it needs a complete re-write from the ground up as it
was so far away from what would allowed in the Mozilla "extension store"...

[1] https://github.com/tsolucio/cbThunderbird

If anyone facies taking on the project that would be great :-)