[Vtigercrm-developers] updates on roadmap

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Jun 5 12:13:07 GMT 2020

Hi Simone,

Yes! we have an upcoming 7.3 release, planned by July 1st week.

This release will be rolling out with.

   - 100+ issues have been addressed from code.vtiger.com
   - 30+ enhancements which includes (server api's, rest api's, customer
   portal, feature gaps and more)
   - 30+ Merge requests from community has been merged.

On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 2:09 PM Sutharsan J <ajstharsan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> is there a development branch?
>
> Thanks
>
> On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 12:09, Simone Travaglini <
> simonetravaglini at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys of Vtiger,
>> can we have an update on roadmap of Vtiger open source ?
>> In past you talked about Vtiger 8 release, is it planned? What will be
>> included? When?
>> Thanks for updates!
>>

>> --
>> Simone Travaglini
>> 328 5499846
>> Linkedin: Simone Travaglini
>>

>> Rispetta l'ambiente: non stampare questa mail se non ti è veramente
>> necessario!

> *Development Manager Radus28 Software Solution [image: Radus28 Software
> Solution] 123, Level 2, Mc Larens Building Baudhaloka Mw. Colombo 04 Sri
> Lanka M : +94773795291 E  : sutharsan at radus28.com <sutharsan at radus28.com> W
> : www.radus28.com <http://www.radus28.com>*

With
Best Regards