[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Designer

Sutharsan J ajstharsan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 16:37:01 GMT 2020

Hi

It is not a market place extension. It is an individual extension like
Vtexperts and vtextra. Nothing can be done from here

Thanks
Sutharsan jeganathan

On Mon, Jan 20, 2020 at 06:11, Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can you guys please mention the exact extension name. We noticed that
> there is only one extension on workflow i.e.,Macros
> <https://sc.vtiger.in/screenshots/uma-sc-at-20-01-2020-06-04-43.png>(Triggered
> Workflows) by VTExperts which is in Rejected list.
>
> Didn't found any extension by name 'Workflow Designer' in our approved
> list. Attaching the screen-shot from marketplace will be better.
>
> Along with this get us the list of issues you are facing with extension.
> So that we can proceed further to get it resolved.
>
> On Sun, Jan 19, 2020 at 9:02 AM Somsak Artwawoot <somsak6som at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> This is true, they never respond.
>>
>> Somsak
>>
>> On Fri, Jan 17, 2020 at 1:58 PM Uma S <uma.s at vtiger.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Ok, Thanks! Tony.

>>> --
>>> With
>>> Best Regards
>>> Uma.S
>>> Vtiger Team
>>> http://www.vtiger.com/

> With
> Best Regards
> Uma.S
> Vtiger Team

*Development Manager Radus28 Software Solution [image: Radus28 Software
Solution] 123, Level 2, Mc Larens Building Baudhaloka Mw. Colombo 04 Sri
Lanka M : +94773795291 E  : sutharsan at radus28.com <sutharsan at radus28.com> W
: www.radus28.com <http://www.radus28.com>*