[Vtigercrm-developers] Trigger workflow when Related record is added

S T Prasad stprasad at stprasad.com
Sun Jan 5 16:38:26 GMT 2020

A related record is a record in a module. So a workflow triggering a custom
function on add of a record in the related module should do the trick.
You would need to be able to write the custom workflow function or seek
assistance of a Vtiger developer or Vtiger partner to get this done.

With best regards,

S.T.Prasad (Skype: stprasad at stprasad.com)
Founder and Chief Shikari
http://www.vtigress.com
The Purr-fect mate for vTiger
Certified Solution Partner for Asia and Africa