[Vtigercrm-developers] Campaigns terrible bug?

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Fri Jan 3 05:25:15 GMT 2020

Hi Tony,

Can you please be precise on this case, We could not able to reproduce this.

Sent an email to two different contacts from Campaigns Contact related
list, Where we found that individual receiver received the mail with to
field with only particular  user email-id, Other user email-id was not seen.

On Tue, Dec 31, 2019 at 8:40 AM Tony Sandman <tonysandman999 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> 7.2 - In Campaigns module sending one email to numerous related contacts
> exposing all email addresses to receivers. That is pretty nasty. Only Here?
>
> Tony

With
Best Regards
Uma.S