[Vtigercrm-developers] Inheriting css

Uma S uma.s at vtiger.com
Mon Dec 28 14:13:24 GMT 2020

Hi Tony,

When we are visiting the module record through related-list, It's modal and
related overlay classes are been loaded. On-click of details module
specific styles will be loaded.

Can you please drop a screen-shot on the issue you are defining?

On Mon, Dec 28, 2020 at 12:56 PM Tony Sandman <tonysandman999 at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Once I install a module (A)  in its own app menu and assign it to its own
> css, everything is correct and in order unless I relate this module to
> another (B), and visit it from the other module (B) related list. In such
> case related module (A) sscucking all stuff from the parent module (B) css
> file.
> That creates a mess and I would call it a bug.
> Who is with me?
>
> T.

With
Best Regards