[Vtigercrm-developers] Checking database after migration

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 23 12:24:30 GMT 2020

On 23/12/2020 08:51, Yannick Berges wrote:
> ok but why this errors ? no idea ?
>
> in fact i need to checl all error and add redo sql request manualy that it ?
>
> how to be sure all php file remplacement are good ? like sql ?
>
> regards

In my experience a lot of the foreign key constraint errors occur when
you are migrating a fairly old database and some of the tables that are
to be constrained together do not have matching rows. Typically this
causes the creation of a few (4?) tables for custom filters to fail
completely. The problems caused by this only show up to non-admin users.

For the first error regarding a missing dashboardtabid column, you need
to go back further and find out where, in the migration process, it was
supposed to have been created in the first place and then why it was not.

HTH