[Vtigercrm-developers] Issue with upgraded gitlab on code.vtiger.com

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Mon Dec 14 16:58:06 GMT 2020

Since the update I have a merge request that is no longer working... I
just get this screen and it stays there.

On the previous screen it says " There are merge conflicts. Resolve
these conflicts or ask someone with write access to this repository to
merge it locally " but there were none when I made the MR and the file
hasn't been changed in the 7.4.0 branch???