[Vtigercrm-developers] User Webservice can't update Org

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 10:02:25 GMT 2020

It would help to see some code. But a couple of suggestions (I don't
recall having issues using vtws_revise or vtws_update on any particular
module).

The data payload for vtws_update() *must* contain data for all mandatory
fields - even if they do not change. vtws_revise() permits update to
just a single field, or more, without having to ensure all mandatory
fields are in the payload.

Make sure you have the right wsid for the Accounts module.

HTH

Al