[Vtigercrm-developers] Any chance to enable ssh on code.vtiger.com?

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 11:41:59 GMT 2020

Just as a follow up to this, for anyone who is interested...

On *nix machines you can add an entry to your ~/.netrc like this:

> machine code.vtiger.com
>   login your_username
>   password your_password

Now when tryng to push a branch to your origin (or whatever you have
called the remote) you don't need to keep remembering your username and
password every time.

Obviously _you_ need to understand the risks of having credentials
stored like this. But I thought it might be useful for some.

Cheers

Al