[Vtigercrm-developers] Importing comments?

nilay khatri nilay.spartan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:04:01 GMT 2020

Another approach that you can try is to create a custom field in the parent
module and then set a workflow to create comment. But, import will not
trigger workflows. So again you would need to uncomment the hardcoded check
to disable event triggers during import, or set Bulk save mode as false for
import.

Some more related info on this:

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/1172

https://code.vtiger.com/vtiger/vtigercrm/issues/955

But unfortunately the issues have reached a state of no activity.