[Vtigercrm-developers] Workflow Designer

Alan Lord alanslists at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 08:28:48 GMT 2020

Although I do not believe this applies to Stefan's extension, this is
another very good reason to reject extensions and custom modules that
use code-encryption technology such as ioncube...

Another vtiger developer would be able to work on and patch 3rd party
modules if the code is not obfuscated...

Although I understand why some companies use it, I bloody hate ioncube.

TIA

Al